Article by Sheryn Gung
Specializing in Children of the New Earth and their Ascension
“What do you guys know about 2012?” I asked the students at Crystal Girls Club last year.
“2012… isn’t that when the sun, like, opens its mouth and swallows the earth?”
Even at karate class last week, the 2012 topic came up. My teacher said that his wife has already bought him a planner for 2012. One of the senior students piped up: “2012 – isn’t that when the world is meant to end?”
It surprises me how poorly informed people are about the era ahead – children and adults alike. Let’s put it this way: If I had heard the world was going to end and we were all going to die, I would do some solid research!
Thankfully, I was lead onto the path of understanding all I could about 2012 not through fear, but through my innate interest in human potential and the Children of the New Earth. The generations incarnating now (and over the past few decades) have chosen this specific time to arrive on Earth to accelerate the evolution of humanity and help heal the planet.
But let’s get back to 2012. The era ahead is known by various names such as “The Ascension”, “The Golden Age”, “The Age of Aquarius” and the “New Age” and it will be the most exciting thing that has ever happened to our planet. “Doomsday”, “The Apocalypse” and “Armeggedon” are other names for this period. They are misnomers and I don’t pay any attention to them and the fear-based theories that surround them, because I know that what I focus on, grows. I hope you will choose to do the same!
2012 – specifically, December 21st 2012 – is significant because this is the entry year when things start to come into motion. Already we are experiencing shifts, whether it be through earth changes – such as Brisbane’s floods earlier this year and Japan’s tsunami – or energetically. If you are a sensitive person, you may have had haphazard sleeping patterns, out of body experiences, tingling or a swimming sensation in your head, just to name a few. These are all called “Ascension Symptoms” – everything is energy, including living beings, and these symptoms are indications that we are raising in vibration.
Virtually every indigenous culture around the world have prophecies that align with this specific time. I must emphasise that I haven’t come across a single prophecy that says the world is going to end and we’re all going to die (Hollywood movies are not classified as prophetic). When ancient cultures, continents apart and without the technology to communicate, speak of the same message, you start to listen! This message is of an imminent new cycle and the return of a deity. The new cycle they are talking about is an era of inspired, enlightened humans who work in harmony with each other and the rhythms of nature, without the greed, pettiness and corruption that we have seen (and are still seeing) in this current phase. Banks going bust? Media being crucified? It’s all part of the cleansing process that our Earth Mother is going through. These kind of models in our society are of an extremely low vibration – and they simply cannot continue in the New Age if we are to evolve.
The deity the elders speak of is different from culture to culture – Quetzalcoatl for South Americans, Pahana for the Hopi Native American Indians, the 25th King for the Tibetans… and the Second Coming of Christ for Christians. From my understanding and what I feel intuitively, a physical deity will not be returning to walk amongst us in the New Age. Instead, this is symbolic of us fully embracing our own Christ Consciousness as conscious creators of our reality.
Okay, so now you know the world’s not going to end and if you are reading this, there’s a very high chance you’ll make it into the New Age. Let’s bust some other myths surrounding 2012:
1. The Mayan Calendar ends on December 21st 2012: The Mayan Long Count Calendar ends, to signify the end of our current era. The Mayans have around 20 calendars and most of them are cyclic, existing in the here-and-now.
2. Planets and cosmic stuff aligning in the sky – who cares? Don’t these things happen all the time?: Not to this extent. Next year will see the Precession of the Equinox, the Milky Way eclipsing the sun on December 21st, and Earth moving into the Photon Belt . A solar maximum is also predicted (we’ve already seen some sun activity this year!) Each of these alignments is rare in itself – for them to all be happening around the same period is pretty amazing.
3. Natural disasters, plagues, people dying, portals opening up, the Galactic Confederation revealing itself – everything will be happening in 2012: Some movements have already started to take place, and there will be much more to come in 2012 and in the years ahead. 2017 and 2030 are other years to watch out for.
4. Those of us who are spiritually-minded will disappear into thin air: Not exactly. A spiritual and physical transformation will take place, but it’s more about us raising in vibration from third to fourth or even fifth dimension, than us disappearing altogether.
5. 2012 is another Y2K and nothing will happen. The world will stay exactly the same: In my sister’s words, “I hope something good does happen. The Earth is in need of a change.”
For more information on the Ascension, download Sheryn’s FREE Four-Part Ascension Awareness Report from her website, covering the Mayan Calendars, Celestial Alignments, Earth Changes and Visions of 2012 and Beyond: www.earthdream.com.au
Be sure to check out Alison’s and Sheryn’s mind-blowing “Toward 2012” Seminar.