If you’re suffering from:
- Stress Management
- Digestive problems
- Chronic pain
- or an autoimmune disease
….. and you feel like you’ve tried EVERYTHING, then perhaps it’s time to take a look at our 12 Weeks to Wellness Program.
What’s the Twelve Weeks to Wellness Program?
At Simply Natural Therapies we understand you are unique and an individual, and we believe your treatment should be too.
During our 12 week program, we start with a comprehensive 60-minute assessment gaining knowledge of all areas of your life. We deeply understand your situation, your issues, your motivations, your goals and how your condition is affecting you. What you have tried so far, and what has and hasn’t worked.
Once we have a clear picture of what’s going on, we customise a 12 Week Program combining the services of 2 or 3 of our exceptional natural health practitioners. Typically, you would have 4 sessions with each practitioner.
Experience has shown us that 2 or more practitioners working together to support you the outcomes are significantly better for overall wellness, and we have been getting remarkable feedback from our clients.
At Simply Natural Therapies we have many practitioners that specialise in different fields including but not limited to:
- Naturopathy to assess and support your body and all it’s systems
- Hypnotherapy to give you back control of your thoughts, emotions and habits
- Acupuncture, a holistic health technique that stimulates certain areas of the body.
- Energy Healing to clear negative energy blocks and re-balance you
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy to clear trauma and deeply relax you
- Access Bars to clear old patterns of thinking
“Our aim is to support the health and wellbeing of your mind, body and soul in conjunction with your doctor or specialist.”
Your tailored program will include:
- A weekly or fortnightly session with a practitioner specifically suited to your needs
- Email support from your practitioners
- Access to our 8-week online Stress to Serenity Course
- Our 60 Minute “Mind Your Own Health” Webcast
- Group sessions as required
- Online access to book or reschedule your appointments
- Ongoing assessments and follow up
Why did we develop this program?
We consistently see two major problems when it comes to seeking help with chronic health conditions.
Problem No 1:
If your GP can’t help they will send you to a specialist. Depending on your symptoms it might be a Rheumatologist, a Neurologist, a Gastroenterologist, Gynaecologist, Endocrinologist or a Cardiologist etc.
Your body and all of its systems will be explored and tested extensively (and expensively). They will zoom in with their microscopes but will be looking for a diagnosis in their particular field of expertise, not look at the collection of symptoms.
If they can’t help you, they will send you back to your GP and then on to the next specialist. Doctors need a diagnosis so they know how to treat you. This treatment is usually some form of medication or perhaps surgery.
Sounds reasonable? In some cases that’s correct but often they fail to see the big picture.
They forget that the mind, body and soul are all connected and that many chronic health problems such as stress, anxiety, depression, chronic pain, etc. are caused by your environment, your circumstances or your lifestyle.
60% to 80% of all health conditions are, in fact, caused by stress! These things can’t be fixed with medication or surgery. This is why we recommend to seek treatment in conjunction with your doctor or specialist.
Problem No 2:
If you are wanting to treat yourself naturally, the maze of natural therapies can be confusing, time consuming and expensive.
- How do you know where to start?
- How do you know what natural therapies will work?
- Where do you find someone who will look at the whole picture and see you as a whole person?
Are you ready to take action?
If you’re ready to take positive action to reclaim your health, simply and naturally, then book now for your initial obligation free consultation
See what one of our clients has to say about our 12 Weeks to Wellness Program….