Simply Natural Therapies is committed to providing a high level of customer service to its customers and understands that at times, a sold product may not meet the required standards and need to be returned.
Change of Mind
If a customer would like to return an item because they have changed their mind about their purchase, Simply Natural Therapies will offer an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- The customer returns the item within 14 days of purchase
- The customer produces their original Simply Natural Therapies register receipt at the time the item is returned
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- In the case of CDs and DVDs the original security seal or shrink wrap is intact
- If these requirements are not satisfied, Simply Natural Therapies reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
Faulty, Not Fit for Purpose, Do Not Match Description
Simply Natural Therapies will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You can present your Simply Natural Therapies register receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
- Please note, in the case of electrical and electronic products, Simply Natural Therapies may elect to return the product to the manufacturer to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of acceptable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample Simply Natural Therapies will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund.
If you cannot present your Simply Natural Therapies register receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase Simply Natural Therapies reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange.
Simply Natural Therapies reserves the right to;
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original Simply Natural Therapies register receipt is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
Online Purchase Returns
The Simply Natural Therapies Return Policy applies to online purchases. However, instead of the store register receipt as your proof of purchase you will need to present a copy of the tax invoice you received by email.
Classes or Workshops
Refunds are only given if the class is cancelled by Simply Natural Therapies. Refunds for a change of mind are not given, however a gift voucher for the corresponding amount may be provided in extenuating circumstances.
Full refunds may be given for HypnoBirthing classes dependant on circumstances.
Refunds for appointments with Practitioners are not given, however a gift voucher for the corresponding amount may be provided in extenuating circumstances.